Friday, June 1, 2007

No more riding on flat tires and a hopeful job

So, for the past month I have been applying to a lot of jobs. One of the ones I applied to was Central Utah Clinic. I faxed my CV and resume and then called about a week later and left a message. I have since called a few more times and left messages... no one has called me back- very professional. I also applied to Comcast. I did this online and there wasn't a contact name or number. I was getting a little worried about it and all the numbers I had found to call was to a representative and they were no help at all.

Then today- Jon and I went on a bike ride. It was really exciting- we finally got an air pump so we're not riding on flats anymore (It's like riding on squares!). When we got home I found a message on my phone and Comcast had called with a contact name and number. I called back and... I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY!!! I'm so excited. I hope that I have a chance. Pray for us! yay!!

3 comments:

Jon said...

But riding on square tires is such better exercise...it was like we were riding on stationary bikes

Crystal said...

yeah... riding on rims was really fun. I tried to contain my excitement. That's why I went out and bought the pump. :-)

Clyde J Criddle said...

We are praying for you Crystal. Good luck in the job search.