And just as a treat, here are Christmas wishes from many different countries. I won't give away what language they are in, but here is the hint, each but number 10 is spoken by someone who is a normal reader of our blog. Let's see in the comments if y'all can figure it all out. 20 cool points for anyone who can get all 10! 2 Rules, no using google or other internet search cheats, and, Eric, no using the paper from supply chain 'manament'. Also please excuse accent marks and such of the like. Good luck!
- Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
- God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt Ar
- Feliz Navidad
- Meri Kirihimete
- Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom
- Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
- Feliz Natal
- Joyeux Noel
- Mele Kalikimaka
- Natale hilare et Annum Faustum
- Merry Christmas and happy new year!
"Jutdlime pivdluarit ukiortame pivdluaritlo"
You need to know both the name of the language and where it's spoken