So, a little while ago, Beth "tagged" us and we've been slow to the taking. So, here it is :-) First, the rules of course- incase any of you lucky blog friends out there get picked... that means all of you because we don't have many blog friends.
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. When I hiccup it is so severely violent that my whole body shakes. I only hiccup once- it's enough to scare the rest away... but when I have multiple... look out!
2. My nickname when I was growing up was, Little Crittle (think new last name).
3. Since my foot surgery last summer, I can make the "west-side" symbol with my toes.
4. If I could eat popsicles all day, I would. My favorite are the Fruit Bars with no sugar added.
5. I desperately need a step stool to carry around with me all day. At work, they gave me a little "locker" that is higher than I can reach on my tip-toes. That's the real reason I bring all my papers home.
6. I sing my heart out on the way to work. It is a 45min commute at 5am after all.
7. Wearing shoes around the house is a crime, not because I fear the carpet getting dirty, it's just because it's my way of saying I'm not at work anymore. If i don't take my shoes off, something is wrong.
8. One of the shows on TV that I really like to watch is, Take Home Chef- of which i'm kind've embarassed.
Well, there you have it. Here are the people we are tagging (Jon will do his eight soon)
Jeff and Venessa