Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Color Me Mine

Last week for date night, we decided to go to Color Me Mine. For those of you who don't know, it's a shop/studio where you can pick out already made pottery items from cups to frogs. You then pick out your paint and go to town. When you're done, you leave your items there for about 4 days and they are cooked... I know the word for the process, but I can't think of it at the moment- I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. It's a family business and they have different music artists come every Friday night to perform. You can reserve a table and you pay a "studio fee" + the cost of your item. Saturdays is a 2 for 1 studio fee + the items.

Anyways, we went on Friday and the owner gave us the Saturday cost- which was very nice of him. These are our creations. :-)

This is my bowl.. I know, a real masterpiece!
It's cute, I promise.






This is Jon's plate. His colors didn't turn out how he thought
they would be, but the design is cool.







This was a really fun date and when we got to pick up our things 4 days later, it was exciting to see the outcome. It's a perfect idea for those who aren't married or engaged. It's a guarantee for a return date!

1 comment:

Jon said...

I especially like how well my colors match, kinda makes me think of a sick tiger.