Thursday, May 31, 2012

Zombie-Hippo

This is how I've been feeling the last few days... like a zombie and a hippo.. Zombie-Hippo :)  I haven't been sleeping well at all the last few nights so I feel like a walking zombie.  Then... I am feeling like I'm already expanding lol... hippo.  Also, it's safe to say that nausea has finally knocked on my door.  I haven't gotten sick, but yesterday was absolutely terrible.  Oh well.  Welcome to the next 7 1/2 months of my life ;)

On the plus side- I was given thumbs up for swimming :)  I have to wear this weirdo medicine patch thing and I was afraid that if I got into the water that it would mess with it.  Turns out, it's safe :)  So I hit up the pool yesterday.  Heaven.

I called my OBGYN to make my first appointment with them. The receptionist had a hard time understanding that I needed to see them while I was still seeing my fertility doctor.  We finally got it cleared up and I am heading there on Monday.  Jon told me last night that he wanted to come to it with me.  So sweet :)  I will have to drive him downtown after, but that's alright with me :)

Lately I've been having some cravings. It's ridiculous. Only down side is that it's for food that's back in Provo, UT... kind've hard when I'm in HOUSTON!  Oh man.. Cafe Rio, sub zero ice cream, India Palace, Noodles & Co (closest one is in Austin... we might have to make a trip!)... I have mock recipes for cafe rio, but it just isn't the same.  Sad. The closest place here that resembles it is Chipotle, but they don't really come that close.  Anyone who is willing to make me cafe rio-like-food I will love you forever!  Esp something like their pork burrito!  Or even the Bankok Curry from Noodles and Co.!! Drooling over here...  I told you... it's ridiculous.  Haha...

Moving on.  We went to the Zoo this weekend.  It was a lot of fun!  I haven't been to the Houston Zoo yet.  Jon and I really had a good time.  After the zoo we had a picnic lunch at a small lake across the way from the zoo.  We watched people in paddle boats and enjoyed the shade :)  Jon has all the pictures we took, so I don't have any to post at the moment.  I will post those soon.

Anyways, I'll end this here before It gets too long.  We have another Dr. appt tomorrow at Dr. G's office.  I'm excited! 






1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

If I lived closer I woul totally make this for you. But for now, here's the recipe http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2011/09/cafe-rio-sweet-pork.html

I think it tastes better the 2nd day. It's sweeter.