Friday, March 27, 2009

Super Woman

I'm not a very fast typer right now...for obvious reasons, so I'll keep it short.

Tonight was the Marriott School March Madness party. Part of that was Crystal participating in the corporate climb - a race up and down all the stairs in the Tanner Building. I just wanted to proudly say that Crystal took 4th place in the individual 1 lap race (they also had team 1 lap and individual 3 lap). She ran all around the building from one side to another and through 14 flights of stairs in a mere 3 minutes and 27 seconds! Crazy!

...almost as crazy as volunteering to run that many steps...

Way to go, Crystal! I'm proud of you!

3 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Whoo hoo, go Crystal! I'm thoroughly impressed! :)

Anne said...

Wow Crystal, that's amazing. Does working out at 24 hour fitness help? Hopefully you have better knees than Jonathan.

Clyde J Criddle said...

Good for Crystal! We are proud of her.