My friend, Amber tagged me a little while ago and I haven't done it yet :-) So, here is some useless/random facts about me!
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. The office
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Biggest Loser
4. Arrested Development
5. Ace of Cakes
6. Iron Chef (haha...)
7. Little People, Big World
8. Sports- watching the Celtics, Red Sox, BYU... and no I'm not really a Patriots fan.. never really was
8 Favorite Foods:
1. Indian food- Jon and I are always willing to make an excuse to eat it.
2. Mexican Food
3. Gum.. okay, not a food.. but Jon called me a "chain chewer" the other day. I need to go to Gum Chewers Anonymous haha
5. Fresh fruis- esp. purple grapes (frozen are the best!), black berries, raspberries...
6. Anything w/ chocolate
7. Anything in a tortilla or lettuce wrap
8. Fish- I love fish. Jon could care less about it. So, it's a limited food item in our home. Maybe once a year. This summer though, you can count on me having lobster when we're back in NH visiting.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Considering yesterday was Sunday... I'll write about Saturday
1. Went to the temple
2. Took Leanna to get her haircut- it looks really good!
3. Went running on the track
4. Made awesome turkey burgers for dinner
5. Went to the BYU vs. San Diego State game w/ Jon, Leanna and Cody
6. Jon and I treated ourselves to some ice cream at Sonic after the game
7. Went grocery shopping.
8. Got stuck in the rain/hail storm
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Jon graduating in April 2010
2. Going to NH in May and going to a Red Sox game!!
3. Having the snow melt haha
4. Being able to run outside again
5. Moving to TX in the future
6. Jon competing in the Omniture contest
7. Hanging out with my awesome friends!
8 Things I Love about Winter
1. Watching the snow fall
2. going to Soldier Hollow for sledding
3. Reminds me of when we got married
4. Having a white Christmas
5. Seeing the snow on the mountains
6. Having an excuse to drink hot chocolate
7. Snowboarding- whenever I get the chance- which is rare
8. Remembering the igloo I once built with my dad back home
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. A Boston Terrier
2. A Zune for Jon
3. To someday have a house
4. To have my own washer/dryer- oh to do laundry w/o quarters- what a dream! :-)
5. a new lap top- mine served a good life but is now currently in a cabinet collecting dust.
6. New clothes... always on my wish list even if I don't need them! (I second Amber on that)
7. To go snowboarding in UT (I know, shocker.. I haven't been in UT- just whenever I go back home in the winter is when I go)
8. New scriptures- mine are starting to fall apart.
So there you go, hopefully you learned something about me that you didn't already know! Now I tag Jon, JoSue, Allie, Andrea, Leanna and Vanessa!