Thursday, May 29, 2008

Success!!

The last week or so I've been deciding on where I should apply for a temp job. As I was making up my mind between one fast food joint the the next (not really what I had in mind. C'mon, can you see me working at "Taco Bueno"???) Wal-Mart came through for us!! The temp recruiter called me last night to tell me she found a position for me. It's a 2 month assignment doing data entry and let's face it- that's exponentially better than working fast food and I'll get paid a lot more. Success! I'm really excited. I did my drug test today after I filled out some paper work and I should hopefully start tomorrow if all the information gets back by tonight. If not, well, Monday it is! The nice thing is that I have the same hours as Jon and I'll be in the same building as him! You have no idea how much of a relief that is!


8 comments:

Anne said...

Yea, Crystal! Count your many blessings. We are so happy that this has worked out for you.

Anne said...

Yea, Crystal! Count your many blessings. We are so happy that this has worked out for you.

Vanessa said...

That is so perfect! I think your prayers have been answered.

Jessica & Nathan said...

Woohoo!
Congratulations Crystal!

Brittny said...

Congratulations Crystal! That'll be way better than flipping burgers... or working for stupid Comcast :) Glad to hear things are working out for you! We miss you guys here, but hope you're having fun in good ol' Arkansas :)

JoSue said...

Woo hoo! way to go Crystal!

JoSue said...

Taco Bueno is going to miss you though!

amber {and co.} said...

Crystal thats awesome, Im glad things are working out so well for you guys! ANd you dont even have to be a walmart greeter with the old people! yay! Keep us updated on how its goin :)