Saturday, August 8, 2009

More numbers...

- # of miles I ran today: 10.09




- Time it took me: 1 hour and 50 mins

- # of new blisters: 5 ... they're nasty and they hurt! I'm sure you wanted to know that...

- Weight this morning: a lady never tells... but for #s sake: I can say that I'm in the 120's!! Hallelujah!

-# of bowls I just washed: unknown :-) Jon will understand this.. sorry... it's an inside joke

- # of hours until Jon gets home.... 10!!!!!!!

How excited am I?? SORDIK EXCITED!! Thanks to BYU carpet crew for teaching me how to express my self haha...

2 comments:

Clyde J Criddle said...

You are too strong for me. I couldn't keep up with you. Good Job!

Andrea said...

Found your blog doing some great connecting. Yay! I'm so impressed with the running, seriously that is awesome. We hope you guys are doing well!