Okay, January just went by in a big blur. I apologize for our temporary hiatus, but I promise we've just been really busy.
Here is a list of things of what we've been up to:
- started his last semester of school!
- he was finally able to sign up to take a religion class from Randy Bott (he's so awesome!)
- is working 2 jobs: one is doing web analytics for the BYU library and some for the church and then his 2nd job is being a TA for an Information Systems class: Forensics. He really enjoys both!
- has a night class on Wednesdays that he likes.. he just doesn't like the time for it (6:30-9ish?)
- is reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (hehe)
- Still working away at Union Square
- Just got called as the Primary President. Hehe.. I have a total of 2 primary kids :) One of them really likes dinosaurs and thinks he's "spiderman".
- Made a fondant cake for Beth's birthday
- Running like a mad woman and feeling confident for the marathon!
- (this goes for Jon too) Looking forward to the BYU vs. Utah basketball game this Saturday!