Thursday, May 14, 2009

We made it!!!

We're in NH and I couldn't be more excited. We were picked up on the 13th from our apartment at 3:30am by a nice shuttle guy and headed to the airport. Our first flight was fine and our second flight.. our seats weren't next to each other :-( Sad! I had to sit next to some old guys. They were those people in the airport that I can pick out and say "they look like they're from NH" hehe...

We'll share more when there is more.. but for now, all of our plans have seemed to fly out the window due to unexpected allergy problems for Jon (poor guy). So, we're just flying by the seat of our pants and spending time w/ family and helping my dad around the house and fixing the lawn mower... you know... the things that matter more than if you were able to go to Boston or not.

PS: The 12th (after my half day of work) I ran 6 miles outside! I won't lie- I felt pretty good about myself :-) I'll post the route on the work-out blog in a few days... for those who care ;-)

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Yay I am so glad you are here...and remember I am just down the street...so come see me if you have time. If even it's only for a 15 min. Love ya

Clyde J Criddle said...

Sorry to hear about Jon's allergies. Have a great time and make wonderful memories.