Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We voted!

Today was an exciting day for us. Neither of us have ever voted before so it was a new experience for the both of us. That being said- we both have both been involved in previous elections and following candidates- we just were not able to vote- or an absentee ballot had some problems (mine did last election).

I'll let Jon write his thoughts on this one- he wanted to write the blog about the election. That will be in another blog- but I just wanted to write something quick about it.

I was really impressed with McCain's remarks at the end of the election. I side with McCain and agree with what he stands for. However, the most we can do is pray for our country and pray for President Obama that he will be guided by our Heavenly Father. I'm not happy with the outcome- but I voted and did my part and that's all I can do.


PS: I'm so excited... my friend, Jess and I signed up for a pottery class and it starts this Thursday. Wish me luck! The closest I've come to pottery class was molding clay into mugs and painting them in 5th grade.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Crystal, I like your positive outlook. You've done and are doing all you can. I'm glad to hear that you are taking a fun class for yourself.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the post, Crystal. I'm excited to see what you make in your pottery class. Make sure to post some pictures!

Leanna said...

i wanna see what you make in your class!