Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jon!!


Jon's birthday was this last Saturday the 13th :-) He's the big 2-6! I apologize for the lateness of this birthday wish- but we kept busy this weekend.

I am so grateful for Jon. I don't want to go about this all sappy like- but really, he has a very kind and giving heart. He serves others and will help anyone in need without hesitation (i.e. buying lunch for an individual who was homeless and starving). He lifts me up when I am down and he always can make me laugh. He is such a good example to me in everything he does. Whether it's serving in his calling, doing well in school, going above and beyond at work, or just being helpful around the house.

Here's to you, Jon- I hope that this year is a great one! This will be such an exciting year for us! All these new adventures and I am happy that I am the one who gets to share it with you! Houston, here we come!

Love you forevers :-)

No comments: